Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Be Back Very Soon

So sorry everyone, I have been missing for a bit now. I have been house hunting with  my son and finally we found the perfect home for him and his two kids. They all love it and so do I.

One problem he has to be out of the house he is renting at the end of May but can't move into the new home until almost the end of June. he has to find somewhere to stay for those 3 weeks. My house is very small with one bedroom but we could manage except he has 3 cats and I am very allergic so it wouldn't work. My other son has a dog so they couldn't stay at his house, and  my grandson has a dog so that is out. he can store some of the furniture in the garage at my grandsons, some at my other son's and some here in my tent in the back. We will manage. I will be helping him pack shortly but in the meantime will have time to do a couple giveawawys so keep watching.

Again, sorry for missing for so long but its been hectic here and now of course we are in total lockdown until May which doesn't help. I will be back though.

No comments: