Monday, September 2, 2019

Ripley's Believe It or Not-Beyond the Bizarre!


Well Ripley's has come out with their next edition of Believe it or Not. There are some really fascinating pictures and stories in this book.

Here is just some of the pictures and stories you will find in this book.


Now I can't see me enjoying a piece of this cake.


How can a person go from day to day with these nails without breaking one or more of them. That is gross.

You wouldn't catch me doing acrobats on this, I don't like heights.

I know someone now who is going to be getting an artificial nose. Amazing what they can do today.

These would be fun to make for those who crochet.

Not so sure I would like to walk across this bridge. How about you?


Not so sure this would be fun.


This book has 245 pages filled with the bizarre things you just won't believe. Its very fascinating. Ripley's has more books as well on their website here www.ripleys.com/books
Now one lucky person will win a copy of this very same book I just mentioned above. Its a lovely hard cover book and in the US it costs $28.95 and in Canada it sells for $34.95

So get those entries in and you could be the lucky winner. Open to US/CANADA and closes Sept. 17th 2019. Good luck everyone.

1 comment:

Angelina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.