Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Win $1000 of yarn US/CAN, Ends Dec.7/16

Today I entered a contest from YarnCanada.ca and anyone who loves to knit can enter to win this great prize. How does $1000 of yarn sound to you? The things I could make with all that yarn. I have a list a mile long just from the grandchildren of all the things they want me to knit for them so this would be awesome if I were to win this one.
Doesn't this look inviting?

I was asked to spread the word to you all and give you the chance to enter this contest like I did. So good luck to all.
To enter, go to http://www.yarncanada.ca/socksforlife Very easy entries.
The prize will go to whomever can show how their life will most be changed by winning and what you will do with the prize.

Don’t want to use all the yarn to make socks? That’s okay, no hard feelings. Judges will pick the top five then it goes to a public vote to choose the winner.
This giveaway is open to US & Canadian residents.
Entry deadline: Dec 7, 2016. Winner Announced: Dec 14.
I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments: