Monday, September 12, 2016

Now accepting Products for Holiday Gift Guide

My little House of Treasures is now accepting products for our Holiday Gift Line for 2016. I would love to add you to my list.

I will be running the guide from October 1 to December 24th. Here are some of the items I am looking for|:

Electronic (tech) Products

Appliances for the kitchen etc.

Ladies, Men's, and Children's (of all ages) clothing and products

Perfume and Jewelry

Spa products and candles

Tools for men

Toys, games and craft items

Footwear for everyone

Bedding and Towel sets

Hair products

Pet Products.

If you have something you would like added to my gift guide please contact me and put Holiday Gift Guide in the subject line.

In my giveaways I will have entries for Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin', Pinterest and daily tweets.
All review items must be full size products and will not be returned.

You as the sponsor are responsible for all shipping costs. If you do not have a review sample but still want to be included in my Holiday Gift Guide, I will accept payment instead. Please contact me for rates.

No comments: