Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Father’s Day In Heaven
I love you and I miss you dad,
and though you’ve passed away,
you’ll never be forgotten,
for I think of you each day.

If heaven celebrates this day
how special it will be.
A gathering of the many dads
upon our family tree.

Your father and grandfather
and great grandfather too.
How wonderful it is, that they
can spend this day with you.

May you know how much I love you
though I’m here and you are there.
Happy Father’s Day in heaven
to the best dad anywhere!

To my dad whom I love and miss very much. Love you Dad. Happy Fathers Day.

3 comments:

Maryann D. said...

This is lovely! I would like to say Happy Father's Day to my dad in Heaven also and this is a wonderful tribute to all dads who have passed. Thank you for posting this.
twinkle at optonline dot net

kathy d said...

I love this Darlene,and along with you i wish also wish my Dad in heaven a wonderful day.Hugs

Darlene said...

You are welcome ladies and Happy Fathers Day to all the dad's out there.