Monday, April 20, 2015

Transformers Rescue Bots: Return of the Heroes-US/CAN-May 4/15



Everyone's favorite emergency first responders--Chase, Heatwave, Blades and Boulder, return for five new adventures with their Griffin Rock friends, the Burns family! And this time, they're joined by iconic Autobots like Bumblebee and of course, the greatest leader of all time:Optimus Prime!
Episodes include:
Bumblebee to the Rescue
Bot to the Future
A Virtual Disaster
Changes
Rise of the Heroes

Executive produced by Jeff Kline (Transformers Prime), Transformers Rescue Bots features the vocal talents of LeVar Burton (Star Trek: The Next Generation), Lacey Chabert (Party of Five), Steve Blum (Transformers Prime), Maurice LaMarche (Emmy* Award Winner for Futurama) and the legendary Peter Cullen who voices Optimus Prime when he makes cameo appearances in the series.

I am sure your little ones will enjoy this DVD. My grandchildren love them all.
Enter today and you might be the lucky winner.
Thanks to Shout!Kids.

5 comments:

Hide C. said...

My girls are big fans of Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash and my little guys are obsessed with the Rescue Bots.

kathy d said...

My daughters all time favorite was Beetle Juice

JaimeeM said...

My sons favorite character is Chase

Unknown said...

My son loves Optimus Prime.

Silvia said...

my son and daughter just love any Pokemon. Probably Pikachu is the favourite.