Saturday, September 6, 2014

Staples Back to School Review...

So for most of the kids now its back to school again. The summer flew by so quick I find. With the kids back in school again its time to outfit them and get them ready for the big day. I was sent a backpack and lunch bag from Staples and its very nice. The bag is the Lug Outfielder Backpack in Camo Navy.



This backpack has
*Padded contoured backpack straps
*Soft-lined cargo pocket for iPad/tablet
*Six exterior zip compartments
*Hidden slim pocket on back
*Luggage strap that slides onto a standard suitcase handle
*Signature hidden water bottle holder
*Water repellent finish
*12"w x 17-1/2"h x 7-1/2"d
*1 year limited warranty



I love all the compartments it has. You can carry a Ipad or tablet in there, and loads of space for notebooks and more. I love the idea of having them all zippered as well. No need to worry if its raining either because of its water repellent finish.

I am putting this away for my grandson for Christmas. I think he can wait that long. I know he will love it and especially with the camo look. You can get the backpack in the Camo look as well but I chose the Camo and Navy look.
If you are still on the hunt for a good backpack, check out Staples here http://www.staples.ca/en/Backpacks/cat_CL208234_2-CA_1_20001 and choose one you like. They are all well priced as well as having a super variety to choose from.

I also received the Lug Tacklebox Lunch Tote, in Camo Navy http://www.staples.ca/en/Lunch-Bags/cat_CL209983_2-CA_1_20001 This lunch bag has

*Wide mouth opening for easy access
*Foil lining keeps hots hot and colds cold
*Detachable shoulder strap
*Wipeable bottom and interior
*Flat bottom that keeps bag upright
*Zip pocket on the back that keeps utensils and napkins
*Id slot on back
*10"w x 7"h x 6"d
*1 year limited warranty


This comes in the Camo or the Camo Navy which I like.
I know my grandson will love this too. Its nice and roomy and will keep his lunch very cool and fresh until he is ready to eat. I love the ID slot on the back too. I love the foil lining so if he takes a hot food to school it will stay hot and the cold ones will stay cold. It will sit upright which is nice so nothing will spill out of it. It has the pocket on the side to hold any utensils he brings with him and napkins or wipes to clean his face and hands after his lunch is over.
It really is a nice size lunch bag.
So check out Staples for all your school supplies and don't forget about the backpack and lunch bags. Again they have a wonderful selection to choose from and any child will be very happy to be carrying one on his/her back this year.
Thank you Staples for my backpack and lunch bag.

No comments: