Friday, February 28, 2014

Majestical Jewelry~Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Are you the type of person who likes or rather "loves" jewelry? I am one of those people. I love all types of jewelry. So when I received the necklace and earring set from Majestical that you see here I had no idea what kind of necklace they would send me but was pleased with this set.

It is the type of jewelry you can wear for going out at night on the town or you can even wear just the earrings for a day time event. This Floral Necklace Set is a stunning statement piece. Treat yourself to this flowery treat. You passionately pursue captivating new styles to include in your outfits, and this is a great addition to your collection. Matching black drop earrings. The necklace is 24" approx. length with a 3" extender and look it has a Lobster claw clasp. Clasps like this ensure your necklace will stay in place and not come loose and fall off when you least expect it. I really love the earrings too. They are not overly large and not too small like some are. They feel really good when you are wearing them and they look very nice. See how nice they hang and notice the gold trim around the earring. The necklace has the same trim around all the black stones.


You can take your jewelry off and if you are travelling and want to take it with you, it comes in a handy draw string bag. Just drop your necklace and earrings in there and away you go.


This company, Majestical offers all kinds of jewelry to please everyone's taste such as Authentic Silver, Gemstone, Pearls Fashion, Gold and also Charms. You really have to take a look. I know you will see something that you will fall in love with.

You can follow Majestical on Twitter
on Pinterest,
on their blog
and on Facebook
and also Instagram

My thanks for Majestical Jewelry for this set they sent me.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: