Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide~SmartyPants Weight Management Complete~US ONLY~Dec. 16/13


Not long ago I was asked if I would be interested in doing a review for the SmartyPants All-in-One Fiber Gummies for Weight Management. So knowing I am looking for something to help me get on the diet wagon I agreed to the review. I have to say these little gummies are very delicious and they do keep your appetite at bay.
The only problem I am having is remembering to take the darn things each day. To top it all off they are sitting right here on my desk where I spend practically my whole day. I really have to get with it.

Here is some information about these gummies.

While we love our SmartyPants Original formula, we know that, for some, sugar is a concern. We also know that it is becoming harder and harder to find healthy ways to add fiber to your diet. That’s why we’ve removed added sugar and added Fiber to our premium All-in-One Multivitamin + Omega 3s + Vitamin D3 gummy. Now you can get all the benefit of our Original formula, plus the weight management benefits of Fiber + No Sugar Added. - See more at: http://smartypantsvitamins.com/

These delicious berry flavored gummies are three vitamins in one: a full multi-vitamin, Omega 3s, and Vitamin D, plus fiber to fill you up and keep the munchies away. They are gluten and caffein-free with no high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

**Excellent Source of soluble fiber to create a feeling of fullness, promote digestive health and regularity*
**Excellent source of D3, C, B6, B12, Omega 3 DHA & EPA & Folic Acid
**Only 3g of sugar from natural sweeteners per serving
**No High Fructose Corn Syrup, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
Gluten & casein free. Made in California in a GMP-certified facility



Omega-3 acids are polyunsaturated fats that are critical to good health. Fats, like Omega 3 DHA, comprise about 60 percent of the brain and the nerves in the human body. The better the fat in one’s diet, the healthier and better performing a young brain can be.

Multivitamin
A daily multivitamin supplement ensures an adequate intake of several micronutrients, like vitamin A, vitamin B, Folic Acid, and Thiamin, that are not always present in the diet in optimal amounts.

Vitamin D
The potential benefits of Vitamin D are myriad. If it were a prescription drug, the label claim benefits would absolutely astound you. And because it’s a vitamin, we can point to what a large body of research indicates optimal levels of vitamin D3 may do to help prevent or treat.

Fiber
Soluble fibers attract water and form a gel, slowing digestion. Soluble fiber delays the emptying of your stomach and makes you feel full, helping control weight. Slower stomach emptying may also affect blood sugar levels and benefit insulin sensitivity, which may help control diabetes.

B12
Essential to mental and emotional well-being, Vitamin B12 helps metabolize every cell of the body. B12 maintains healthy nerve cells, and it aids in the production of DNA and RNA, the body’s genetic material. In addition, B12 is required for carbohydrate and fat processing.

Chicory Root
Chicory root contains inulin, a soluble fiber that feeds digestive flora in the intestines. Inulin increases calcium absorption and possibly magnesium absorption, while promoting the growth of positive intestinal bacteria. For this reason, Inulin is sometimes categorized as a prebiotic.

Now, SmartyPants carries more than just the weight management gummies. They also have SmartyPants for Kids, Kids Fiber Complete and SmartyPants for adults. My daughter in law saw them on my desk one day and said don't let my kids see that. They love the SmartyPants vitamins. I had to tell her they were for weight management and she said in that case give them to me. Sure thing, I am the one looking to lose weight but she is too. :)

So the sponsor has graciously offered a bottle of the SmartyPants Weight Management Complete for one winner. This is US only. Sorry Canada!

Mandatory entry is required, you must complete it to be eligible for the extra entries.”
No anonymous names allowed to enter.
***Anyone not following this blog via GFC~Google Friend Connect found on right hand side will have their entries deleted.***
Sometimes you have to let the page fully load for GFC or Networked blogs to show.
Leave your email address in your post so I know where to find you if you win.

To Enter:
MANDATORY ENTRY 2 PARTS:


1) You MUST be a blog follower here via GFC to enter,

2) Go here SmartyPants and come back and tell me what their mission is.

EXTRA ENTRIES (if it says 2 entries, make 2 posts)

** 2 entries--Follow me on Twitter

** 1 entry--- Tweet the following:

#HolidayGiftLine~#Win SmartyPants Weight Management Complete to start your holiday off right @ http://bit.ly/1cUlov3 Ends Dec. 16/13

You may tweet once daily for one entry.

** 2 entries -- "Like" me on Facebook http://on.fb.me/ekIMCW

** 2 entries -- Follow me on Networked blogs in the right side bar

** 2 entries -- Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm

** 2 entries -- Follow me on Pinterest

** 3 entries -- Add my button to your blog and post the link where it can be found

** 5 entries-- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to me, and post the link where it can be found

Open to US Only
Giveaway ends Dec. 16/13 11:59 pm.
The winner will be selected by random.org and notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to reply back before a new winner is selected.
Good Luck everyone!

Disclaimer-
I was provided a product in exchange for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience. Your opinion may be different.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer at the top of the page.

No comments: