Monday, January 21, 2013

Babyliss Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron Review


Recently I was sent the Babyliss Tourmaline Ceramic Curling iron from Flat Iron Experts and I love it. Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron (1") - BTM5100SC When I was in hairdressing school I had a Babyliss curling iron and used it for years and years until it finally gave out on me. What I liked about it was the time it took to heat up. Just like this one I was sent, it is hot in no time at all. Just count to 5 and you have a curl. Its amazing. The barrel of the iron is red and is the 1" size. I prefer a smaller barrel because most of the time my hair is short so I can't use a big barrel like this. Right now my hair is long so it worked great. Hubby is in the hospital so I can't get any pictures for you but there are two videos you can watch here http://www.flatironexperts.com/Babyliss-Pro-Tourmaline-Curling-Iron-p/btm5100sc.htm

The Babyliss Tourmaline Ceramic Curling iron emits negative ions and far-infrared heat that brings a number of additional benefits to your hair:

1. Eliminates static electricity

2. Preserve more moisture within the hair shaft

3. Neutralize odors

4. Causes less damage to the hair cuticle.


The Babyliss curling iron comes with 40 adjustable heats setting up to a scorching 428 F perfect for all hair types. Two other great benefit of choosing this curling iron is the 1 year warranty and the fact that this curling iron is Dual Voltage, meaning you can use this curling iron any where around the world while you travel.
DSC00189_zps857ac9d8 photo DSC00189_zps857ac9d8-1_zps89189b91.jpg
DSC00193_zps60e76181 photo DSC00193_zps60e76181-1_zps0a4c2db2.jpg

You can see here there is a dial you can set according to how tight a curl you want in your hair. For hair that is hard to curl I set it to the max, 40. It ranges from 1 to 5 to 10 etc. right up to 40. You push the button in to lock once you have it where you want it, pop it out to adjust the number. Sorry if the pictures are difficult to see.
DSC00190_zps188b96a0 photo DSC00190_zps188b96a0-1_zps3f797d2e.jpg

This iron has a very long cord which I love. Usually they come with a short cord and its difficult to move around with it and to get to the back of your hair when the cord is plugged in. I love the length of this cord. Its perfect.DSC00194_zps26684fb2 photo DSC00194_zps26684fb2-1_zpsdeef589d.jpg

Flat Iron Experts has so many different products you have to check the site out and see for yourself. They have so many Flat irons with so many features such as tourmaline, ceramic, titanium, wet to dry, dual voltage and so much more. Along with the other products such as Hair dryers, brushes, hair extensions, hair feathers, cosmetics, nail polishes, shampoos, conditioners, hair sprays and so much more. Check them out today. You will be sure to see something you want there.
Now I am off to use my new curling iron and put some nice curls in my hair.

Disclaimer-
I was provided a product in exchange for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience. Your opinion may be different.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer at the top of the page.

No comments: