Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Very Happy Birthday (Review)

Do you know someone who is having a birthday soon? How would you like to have a personalized book to give that person with their name in it, their birth date and more? Make that person the "star" of the book.
I received the My Very Happy Birthday book for my grandson Aiden from ISeeMe. His birthday is in August so I have put the book away until then. This book is lovely. Its a hard cover book and the pages also are hard covered. They won't tear or rip easily.

Photobucket

Inside the first page of the book you can put a dedication to the person who will be receiving the book. Its nice for a child to have a book like this to keep for a lifetime. Under the dedication you have a place to mark who the book is from with your very own little wording.
Photobucket

All the pages in this book are very colorful and the story is great. I know every little child would love a book like this.
Photobucket

ISeeMe has books for every occasion and even more. Go and check them out to see what catches your fancy.
They offer:
Personalized books
Virtual Book Tours
Occasions
Baby
Kids
All Personalized Gifts

I just know Aiden will be very happy with his own little "My Very Happy Birthday" book. You can make some child happy to day too.

Disclaimer-
I was provided a product in exchange for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer at the top of the page.

No comments: