Monday, December 2, 2013

Looking for Holiday Recipes to Post.....

Today I got to thinking with Christmas coming up on us quickly, it would be nice if we could all share some of our favorite recipes. What do you think? I am asking everyone to send me a favorite recipe they use at Christmas time. It can be any type of recipe that you would like to share. Just go to the top of the page where it says contact me. Send me a recipe and as I receive them, I will make a new heading and post all the recipes there for everyone. Be sure to leave your name and if you have a website, leave that also, so I can give you credit for the recipe.
I think this will be fun and if it works out I may do it again.
Thanks everyone and looking forward to seeing lots of recipes. I will accept recipes until the end of December.

Lets have fun and find some really great recipes!

No comments: