Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Lampe Berger Summer Fragrances - Review

So how does your home smell today? Mine smells like heaven. Why you ask? Its because I received two bottles of fragrance from http://www.lampeberger.ca/ and let me tell you, if I sit and close my eyes, I can imagine myself sitting on the beach in Hawaii or some tropical island taking in all the scents around me. The fragrance is wonderful. It is called Exotic Cocktail and is one of the new Summer scents. I absolutely love the smell of this fragrance. My hubby loves it too and he can be hard to please when it comes to a fragrance at times. This one we both love. I just wish computers had the "smellavision" so you could smell this fragrance yourself. This fragrance has the fragrance of Pineapple, Orange and Mandarin, along with Coffee, Rum and Coconut as well as Patchouli and Musk-Vanilla. Oh my its wonderful.


The other bottle is Daring Pepper. I have to say I have not tried this scent yet but will very soon. Now with this fragrance it has the smell of Saffron, Jasmine and Black Pepper, along with Violet, Raspberry and Plum Liqueur,as well as Vetiver and Vanilla-Leather. Now don't these two new fragrances sound great? I know you won't be disappointed if you decide you want to order some of this.
One more new fragrance is called Summer Night. A simple ritual which combines the unique
Lampe Berger diffusion method with an effective insecticidal formula for long-lasting
elimination of mosquitoes. Perfumed with Ocean Breeze fragrance.


Lampe Berger also has some new lamps. Very pretty colors. Penta Blue and Penta Pink.


I can't wait now to try the Daring Pepper but I am sure it will be just as wonderful as all of the fragrances I have tried so far from Lampe Berger. If you are interested in buying some of the lamps or fragrances you can go to http://www.lampeberger.ca/ You can check the store locator to find a store near you. Make your home smell just as inviting as mine is and you will be the envy of the neighborhood. I guarantee it.

No comments: