Friday, September 11, 2020

I am finally back.

 Hey everyone, thanks so much for your patience. My husband passed away in his sleep July 20, 2020 at 3:57 am. He had fallen asleep and slept for three days until he passed in his sleep. At least now he has no more pain, no more needles, no more feeding tube and he now can talk where he hadn't been able to for over a year since his total laryngectomy.

I find the time so long and boring and its very lonesome with him gone now but I thank God for friends. My son just lost his wife on Aug. 31st of this year and she was only 37. She also had cancer and was bedridden like my husband was. They called each other their hero. She fought right to the last breath and it was so nice that at the moment she passed there was a ray of sunshine came in the window and shone right on her face and a butterfly was right outside the window. The sun never came out all that day until that moment. One tear came down her face and she was gone. She leaves two children, 14 and 12. It has not been a great year for a lot of people.

So enough of my sad stories and just letting you know  I am back and will have a giveaway posted by the weekend. Thanks for reading and sticking by my blog.

Darlene

5 comments:

Sophia M said...

My deepest heartfelt condolences to you and your family Darlene. It has certainly been a very difficult year to lose two family members so close together. Thank you for sharing a beautiful, yet bittersweet moment of your DIL. Many warm hugs to you and your family. <3

Darlene said...

Thank you Sophia. Darrel passed away first, a week after his aunt passed away, a week after that his cousin passed away, a week after that my aunt passed away and then we lost Tiffany. I think that is more than enough for this year. I will be so glad when its over. Its not been a good year for a lot of people. Thanks for the hugs

Sophia M said...

Oh my gosh Darlene! I’m so sorry. This year has been crazy and that’s probably an understatement for you. I hope you find comfort in knowing they are all with you in spirit. (((HUGS)))

Darlene said...

Thanks Sophia. It has been one crazy year so far for sure.

Maryann D. said...

So very sorry for all your sad news. Sending much sympathy to you and your family.
(I am now able to post comments on your blog posts) Thank you.