Friday, December 6, 2019

#HGG Shinesty

We created shinesty.com for one reason and one reason only:
To bring you the most outlandish collection of clothing the world has ever seen.

When worn correctly, the right clothing can make Mike Tyson's albino tiger purr like a kitten, blow the minds of boringly-dressed onlookers, or be a major contributing factor in the creation of a small human that looks strikingly similar to you.

Whether you are searching for a rare retro piece, enough neon to blind the 80s, or simply something that would make Chuck Norris weep with pride, Shinesty is here to help.

Stay Weird & Shine On

With Christmas right around the corner its always nice to have something new and unique under the tree so this year we bring you something that I hope you will like. I received the Lincoln Log pants and jacket.

I had ordered them for my grandaughter but the pants are a bit long and the jacket is a bit on the large size for her. I ordered a size 10 not sure of the sizing. It is a very nice outfit and she will love it and the pants can be hemmed for her. I think if I had checked the kids clothing first but I was in a hurry and couldn't decide what I wanted. There is so much to choose from. Just like these:
This is called 50 Shades of Blue Baby for toddler size.

Then we have
Another 50 Shades of Blue for girls as well as the 50 Shades of Santa for boys.

This one is the Millenial Snowflake and isn't it pretty?


Or how about the Ninja Bread Pajamas for men?



Go ahead and check everything out for yourself. shinesty.com

There are so many products for you to choose from. The sponsor has offered the Lincoln Log suit as a giveaway and if its not available in the size you require then you will receive a different pattern, or a voucher of equal value.

This is open to both US/CANADA and will end Dec. 20/19
Good luck everyone.

4 comments:

Lynda Cook said...

These are so fun, thanks for the great and fun giveaway!!

Darlene said...

You are welcome Lynda. Good luck.

m boule said...

I love the santa pjs

Darlene said...

I think they are pretty nice too. Good luck to you.