Monday, December 10, 2018

HGG-Your dog needs a present too this year.

Do you have a dog? I don't have any pets other than my husband :) but my son has a beautiful dog that I just love. Her name is Sierra and she now has a really nice new bed and she loves it. Its the perfect size for her. This is the Bolster Bed, Studio Collection in size large.


Isn't she beautiful? She is part wolf and part husky. She is so well trained she is almost human. She talks to me all the time and most of the time I know what she wants. Of course my son and daughter in law know better than I do. She never barks, never bites, she just loves to get rubbed on the head and scratched under her chin. She comes right to me when they visit and of course she knows I am going to give her a treat.

Anyhow the bed she has now comes from Messy Mutts The beds have a natural odor controller via probiotics. You can machine wash and dry the bed too which makes it super unique.


LIVING THE DREAM.
MESSY MUTTS™ LINE OF PET BEDS WITH EVERFRESH® ARE A NATURAL SOLUTION TO HELP KEEP YOUR HOME FREE FROM BAD DOGGY ODORS.

This overstuffed dog bed is also the perfect place for your messy mutt to chase their dreams. A beautiful addition to your living space, this bed is constructed using premium, heavy-duty upholstery that is removable for easy cleaning – and features a reversible cushion! The nonslip bottom keeps the bed in place for your lively mutt. Snoozing at its finest!

All MESSY MUTTS™ beds use patented EVERFRESH® technology.

Features:

EVERFRESH® probiotic technology to continuously provide natural, non-toxic odor control

Generously stuffed with filling for ultimate comfort

Removable and machine washable covers

Reversible cushion for a new perspective

Durable fabric in colors and textures hand-selected to complement your home

Non-slip base prevents shifting and keeps bed in place

Sizes:

Small – 20 x 16 x 7.5 in

Medium – 24 x 20 x 8 in

Large – 30 x 27 x 9 in



She looks so comfy. My son said she really loves the bed and the one she had was a bit on the smaller side so this is so much better for her. I know if you have a large dog this is what you need too. There are different sizes and colors so if you dog is a bit smaller then you are still ok, they have smaller beds too. Check them out. This is the one I received. Bolster-Bed-Collection

Okay Sierra says its time to rest now so we have to leave her be. Thank you for allowing me to make you famous on my blog Sierra.



She said thanks for reading and maybe you will be a lucky winner for one of these beds too. Your dog will love you for it.

One lucky person in the US Or Canada will be winning one of these beds. So enter today and good luck everyone.

1 comment:

Lilly Ann said...

It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.