Sunday, May 6, 2018

Bernat Baby Blanket Stripes----Review

Recently I was sent three balls of the Bernat Baby Blanket Stripes yarn from YarnCanada.ca and you wouldn't believe how soft it is and how huge the balls are.
I am going to use it to make a lap blanket for my grandson. I have been promising him one since the winter and just never got around to it with all the other projects I had on the go. Now I can work on his blanket. I chose these colors:

The blue is called Stonewash, the yellow is called Sunshine and the green is called Sprouts. Each of these balls are 10.5 oz- 300 g.and directions on how to wash them are inside the wrapper. I really love the softness and the thickness of these balls of yarn. My daughter in law loved the feel of them as well. To see all the different colors these come in, go to https://www.yarncanada.ca/categories/bernat-yarn/shop-by-product-line/baby-blanket-stripes-yarn.html

Bernat Baby Blanket Stripes is a super bulky, cozy, chenille-style yarn that knits up into beautiful self-striping patterns. With 4 complimentary shades in each ball there’s no need for switching balls and weaving in ends. That part I really will enjoy once I begin knitting with it.

On the site they have two free patterns and the first one is: http://www.yarncanada.ca/content/CrochetChevronBabyBlanket.indd.pdf and the second one is http://www.yarncanada.ca/content/KiddieKornersKnitBlankie.pdf They both are very pretty patterns.


So anyone who likes to knit or crochet you really must check out YarnCanada.ca. You are going to love what you see there. Along with the new Blanket Stripe yarn you can find other products there as well. Check them out today.

I am going to start the lap blanket maybe tomorrow and once I have it going I will post a picture for you all to see. Happy Knitting or Crocheting everyone.

No comments: