Friday, May 27, 2016

Just letting you all know

I have changed my email server and what a huge hassle this has been. They were to close my other email on the 12th of May and just did it today after me calling them and blasting them out. Now I ended up with another bill to pay from them not cancelling me when they were told to. I finally got the bill down to half which is better than nothing and paid it right away. Never again will I go with Bell. I have been with them over 40 years. So I have a new email and hopefully I can get it fixed out here too. It is darlened@nrtco.net I have to put a new contact me form in but will do that hopefully tomorrow. I have two giveaways to finally get posted and will do those tomorrow too. So I hope this goes out to my mailing list and you all get this instead of it going to a dead server. Thanks for your patience. I know mine has been very edgy the last while back.

1 comment:

Maryann D. said...

That must be frustrating! Hope it all works out and no more problems. Good luck. Enjoy the weekend!
twinkle at optonline dot net