Monday, January 18, 2016

My apologies to all of you...

I would just like to apologize to everyone for not having any postings on my blog yet. Living in Canada it most of the time takes a long time for products to arrive and at times they do get lost along the way. I have been waiting for things to come in and do hope they will be in this week. Again I am very sorry its taking so long. As soon as one arrives I will be posting. So please keep watching and thanks for your patience. Its truly appreciated.

4 comments:

kathy downey said...

Good morning Darlene!

Darlene Demell said...

Good morning Kathy. Things are beginning to come in so keep watching this evening for another giveaway. Sorry for the wait. Have a great day!

Lynda Cook said...

I have been stopping by everyday, I was wondering where you went!!

Darlene Demell said...

Thanks Lynda for not leaving. I have been patiently waiting for products to come in and they are now beginning to arrive. I will have a giveaway posted this evening as soon as I get it ready. Thanks again and sorry for taking this long.