Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide~BasketPong~Review

I know it may seem early to be thinking about Christmas but its really not that far away. As much as we don't like the thoughts of it. We only have what? 12 more Saturdays to go and only 83 days before Christmas Eve. Yikes!! So I decided this year to start early also and have started my Holiday Gift line. So to begin with I have a review for everyone to checkout.

Are you looking for something different this year to give to someone on your list? I am sure any game enthusiast would love to receive this package called
BasketPong. I received one and was going to give it to my 7 year old grandson but I think my 12 year old grandson would enjoy it more. He is more apt to understand how to play this game. It can be played indoors or outdoors so winter is not a problem, at least not in the sense of playing the game. This game is not just for kids, the adults can get in on the fun as well. There are rules on how to play so no worries there either.

BasketPong comes in a lightweight,compact carrying case and can be easily assembled for play within minutes. Similar to a basketball hoop, BasketPong features a vertical set-up, including a backboard, stand and base. The backboard features eight slots to insert rims and cups/nets in different patterns, which allows you to play the game at various skill levels. The goal of the game is to shoot BasketPong balls into each cup/net in order to clear the backboard.
 photo rsz_dsc003721_zps11452cd5.jpg
Basketpong is designed for two teams of two, with 2 Basketpong balls, a shooting distance of 8 feet and a playing height of 6 feet. But players can quickly and easily adjust any of these variables. Opposing teams alternate shooting Basketpong balls at the other team's Basketpong goals. The first team to clear all of the cups from the opposing team's goal wins the game!
You can adjust the height of the game by adding or removing one of the pegs.
I am sure my grandson will enjoy this game as will your someone who will receive this gift from you.

BasketPong is available for sale through www.BasketPong.com and select retail locations. Customers can choose from a half-court set (one unit), full-court set (two units) or door-hanging unit. Additionally, BasketPong can be played in a swimming pool because it floats.
So if you are interested in this game, head on over and check out what they have to offer and you might find something that will fit your list.
Thanks to the sponsor and BasketPong for this review.


Disclaimer:
I did receive a BasketPong product for my review. I did not receive any other form of compensation.



No comments: