Friday, October 19, 2012

Its Holiday Gift Line Time!

Hey everyone
I hope you all come in and submit your entries for the gift line I have lined up this year for you. This is my first time doing a Holiday Gift Line so I hope I have your help in making it a successful one. It is set to begin on November 5th and will go for one month ending on December 5th.

I have a button on the right hand side of the blog and once the Gift Line giveaways begin you will get extra entries if my button is posted on your blog.

I think you all are going to like what I have in store and please tell your friends to come on over and join in. I would like this to be a super Gift Line for everyone. Let's all make this a success and next year I will make it even better.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in my giveaways up to now. I do appreciate you all.
Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: